Friday 4 June 2010

I love my office



Dear Friends,

Well come back to my office, Min after my morning drive I meet up with Notch pride I was so delighted to meet then again and how the cups have grown.

The Old boy as well the young are not any where to be seen in the morning I believe in the mara conservancy a cross the river.

I look for the marsh pride but I gather they went into Mara North Conservancy east of Musiara gate.
The Two males Romeo and Clawed are well together in the marsh area and two new boys are hanging around to take over soon.

I will look for the rest of our characters this afternoon and next few days while in the office, all good looking I am  exited to be with you again and our lovely Cats and Grassers.

Salaams 

Jackson Looseyia.

14 comments:

Ben said...

Hi Jackson!!Its so great to hear from you!!I miss you and your updates so much!!Thanks for the updates and please find Shakira and the others soon,thank you.:)
Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, to have an 'office' like this, how wonderful. I concur, it's great hearing from you again. Thank you so much for your updates...I'm hoping that when (fingers crossed) the BCD crew starts filming again, there will be a reunion with some of the cat stars (those still around).

Have a pleasant day/evening.

Mental Mariner said...

Jackson, thank you so much for your news and updates on the lives of the cats in the Mara. I love them all so much, and your reporting on them is so beautiful. You are an inspiring human being, and I'm very grateful for your kind spirit and your vigilance. Salaam.

littlewid said...

Good to have you back Jackson, have missed the updates from your office, look forward to the next one and more news on all our much loved cats.
littlewid-x-

Laikipia said...

Jambo Jackson

Great to have you back - we've missed you. Looking forward to all your updates.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you again Jackson! Hope you manage to get a good photograph of Notch:)

Whitestarling said...

Great to see you back in the office Jackson, and looking forward to your news of our Big Cat friends
WS

Maureen said...

Jackson, thanks so much for updates on our beloved big cats! Please keep up the great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jakson for brining some good news again.

Barb said...

I love your office, too and appreciate your sharing it with us. I am especially taken with the cheetahs and cried when Toto disappeared. When will the BCD crew start filming again? I think of Simon, Jonathan, Saba and you as old friends.

JamieZ. said...

great to hear from you! been checking your blog a lot. finally an update! hehe

Kaatje said...

Is there a place left in that office of yours for a passionate big cat lover?? What a dream job!!

BibiFan#1 said...

Ya I would love to have your job Jackson!!!!! I would obsess over the ions if I were there!!!!!

Unknown said...

Have you still not seen Tamu? ....this makes me so sad, I loved watching her..