Friday 15 July 2011

cheetah Mum in Naboisho



After a few report on this fantastic Mother Cheetah, she had raise succesfully Five Cubs nearly adults now.
Three boys and two girls, I had followed her and she went way out of my reach some time but not in any danger,
In a place full of Lions and hyenas I do not know how this Mother raise this cubs to nearly adult hood.
Naboisho have from my experience up to 12 Cheetah, all in good condition.



As I focus my fundraise in and out of the country to safe this wonderful species I now will be moving back to Park to see how things will be doing there.
I do know Shingo and her Little family is doing well I just hope they have not been harass by Cars as the season with lots of wildebeest arrive.
Naboisho now have some help after KWT donated a car for Cheetahs in this Conservancy and I am working had with them to get the two Cars to get to the Game Reserves fingers Cross people would continue to Donate on this project.
Team lets not give up ever on what we know its a good thing to do for our wildlife in Africa the Maasai Mara.

Have a good Evening.

Jackson Looseyia.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read latest 3 posts. so glad to hear lions and cheetahs doing so well in Naboisho, fabulous pictures!
take care,
Apesey x

becki-c said...

So beautiful! All those cheetas together and well and healthy is amazing!

Anonymous said...

whooaaa...it's nice to come back and see so many wonderful pictures and updates from Jackson, thank you for sharing!

Kris